Careers – Senior Contract Manager
Senior Contract Manager
Reports to: EVP, Product
Great companies have something in common; a detail oriented, ethical and discreet team to keep legal initiatives on track. NuArx is looking for someone that exemplifies these traits to join NuArx as a Senior Contract Manager. As a Senior Contract Manager, you will be instrumental in helping NuArx protect our organization and customers by leading commercial contract and legal initiatives.
- You will work with sales professionals, product managers and the NuArx Executive team to draft, modify and negotiate customer agreements that support NuArx commercial initiatives and organizational strategies. Your efforts will span a scope from SaaS-based cybersecurity solutions that involve software and managed services to NuArx’s security consulting solutions.
- You will be a key team member, working with multiple members of the Executive Management team, reviewing and helping to negotiate agreements with NuArx’s strategic clients, partners and suppliers.
- You will with outside counsel to manage NuArx’s IP portfolio including trademarks, service marks and intellectual property initiatives.
- You will assist with compiling, updating and filing legal records, as required.
- 8+ years of experience in Contracts Management; experience in a software and technology company highly preferred.
- Significant experience drafting technology/software agreements and negotiating agreements; experience negotiating agreements with Fortune 500 companies preferred.
- Ability to balance multiple work streams originating from multiple groups and to prioritize work efforts based on impact/importance
- Ability to systematically analyze complex agreements, draw relevant conclusions and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
- Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on-one and group situations.
- Robust Microsoft Office experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred. Paralegal or Juris Doctorate experience considered.