A Great Place to Work
At NuArx, we strive to create a work-life balance that keeps our employees energized, focused and fulfilled.
Come join our team and discover the NuArx difference.
VP of Business Development
Responsible for hunting, qualifying and closing NuArx Digital Foundation, Managed Security, Business Continuity, Risk and Compliance solutions to multi-location retail organizations. Position offers uncapped commissions and comprehensive benefits. No territory restrictions.
Inside Sales Representative
This role provides specialized assistance to the Retail Sales Team with sales and delivery support of our prospects and customers. Must have professional demeanor and ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
Local applicants only!
Great Benefits | Join Our Team
From generous health care coverage to flexible paid time off (PTO) policy, NuArx is focused on the overall health and wellness of all of our employees. We make every effort to make NuArx a comfortable and productive place to leverage your skills and talents.
Health Insurance Coverage
- Medical: Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental: Blue Dental
- Vision: VSP Vision
- Blue Cross Online Visits
- Prescription Benefit Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Dependent Care FSA (Child Care)
- Unlimited Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Sales Incentive Programs
- 401k Matching Contribution (if, eligible)
- Telecommuting / Work From Home
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Basic Life Insurance / AD&D
- Short + Long Disability
More Employee Perks
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Center
- Quarterly Free Health Care Drawings
- Lunch and Learn Programs
- Paid, Job Related Certifications
- On-site Cafeteria & Food Options
- Free K-Cup® Coffee & Snacks
- Catered Holiday Luncheons
- Employee & Supplier Discounts, including TicketsatWork
- On-Site Flu Shots
- On-Site Wellness Screenings
- CARROT Rewards Program