Careers – VP of Governance, Risk and Compliance
VP of Governance, Risk & Compliance
EVP of Sales
The successful candidate is an experienced information security consulting professional with demonstrated experience selling PCI and annual security assessments to level 1 and 2 merchants. Candidate should possess proven record of security and PCI Compliance thought leadership and be recognized in the market for business knowledge as well as technical acumen.
The candidate will have a sound technical grasp of all PCI DSS concepts and requirements and must be able to interpret and apply that technical understanding to help provide clear, practical advice to clients to help them implement NuArx best in class solutions to solve complex issues. It is preferred that the candidate have experience in gaping to multiple standards and frameworks including Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) and have experience in formulating security roadmaps to bridge existing gaps. The candidate will be expected to work highly effectively with fellow consultants and clients as part of project teams.
- An advanced understanding of PCI DSS and other data security programs
- Sell NuArx security, payment industry compliance and network availability services to level 1 and 2 merchants
- Build relationships with prospective customers, account profiling and developing the prospective customer into revenue generating customers
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota
- Develop and manage pipeline, providing weekly updates to forecast
- Negotiate contracts, up-sell, build customer rapport
- Provide appropriate sales tracking and reporting as required Salesforce
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; interpret instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Collaborate with and provide consulting services to clients in a trusted advisor role.
- Identify/deploy security solutions and processes in support of PCI DSS compliance (e.g. vulnerability management, SIEM and FIM)
- Participate in group discussions to further knowledge in the PCI practice and provides peer review of deliverables.
- Partner with IT executive team in ongoing data security initiatives
- Specific exposure to PCI DSS compliance initiatives and a demonstrable track record of successful sales track record is essential
- Experience with PCI v3.0 or later, with at least 5 years in compliance-related position(s). Retail experience preferred.
- Strong GRC background, GDPR is preferred
- Strong understanding of privacy best practices
- Must be a business-growth focused, dynamic and confident leader, able to interact and present at all levels
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, PCI QSA, CEH and CISP is preferred
- Ability to travel 50%-75%
- Assist clients in meeting PCI DSS compliance obligations by evaluating business, technology & operations against security standards
- Share expertise to help make top-level decisions on strategy & scope, as well as deep & highly technical projects
- Provide clear, organized findings & recommendations to clients, tracking progress towards resolution & compliance
- Easily juggle several concurrent client projects at any given point in time
- Prior consulting experience (internally or for external clients) preferred.
- Exceptional professional & business writing skills
- Strong project management skills, with experience managing time sensitive projects
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Proactively generating new business leads, as well as owning and managing incoming sales enquiries
- Meeting assigned targets, ensuring that the entire sales cycle is managed
- Working with our marketing team to support demand generation initiatives and follow up on leads
- Creating and maintaining a realistic and progressive sales pipeline through detailed planning and analysis of prospects and their potential to benefit from our unique value proposition
- Networking and building relationships within target prospects in order to understand key decision makers and maintaining key partner relationships
College degree required – Business, Finance or IT Concentration preferred
Mail all resumes to Lisa Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org