Careers – Software Engineer
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
This is an exciting position with a company pioneering products in the cyber security space. NuArx leverages some of the latest frameworks including .NET Core, Angular and serverless functions all cloud hosted in Azure. Our team strives to keep our tech stack current, and as we push forward, there will be opportunities to grow skills with leading industry standards including DevOps tools and methods.
We emphasize a supportive culture, encouraging everyone to continue to grow their abilities, enabling us to be a very results focused team. We are looking for candidates with a similar mindset looking for career growth who are excited about development and pioneering new technology.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
You will be working both independently and directly with team leads to design and build new features. This includes authoring new code to support customer requests and support internal processes. You will also be involved with software estimation and documenting solutions. We strive to mentor our team to work as full stack developers, and you’ll get exposure to all aspects of our application development cycle and tools on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with other Engineers, Quality Assurance Testers and Product Managers to devise solutions to business problems.
- Develop, review and deploy new code.
- Follow and enhance existing team processes.
- Create and execute unit and integration tests.
- Measure and verify that code has acceptable performance and scalability.
- Maintain and improve existing software.
- Integrate software with internal and external cloud-based services.
- 2+ years working with C#, SQL and ASP.NET.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ, Azure Queues, Service Bus etc.)
- Experience working with cloud solutions and CI/CD. Microsoft Azure preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.