Careers – Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
EVP of Marketing
NuArx is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to lead our marketing strategy efforts for new and existing solutions. The right candidate will have experience developing strategies for a service-based technology company and be able to blend strategic thinking with tactical execution plans. You will be responsible for identifying and packaging solution sets that will address key customer problems and can be delivered while achieving margin and payback goals. This position will also be responsible for driving and reinforcing the technical value proposition, building supporting sales collateral and tools, developing demonstration use cases that deliver a value-based dialogue and showcase the product for appropriate audiences. The role involves ownership and project management of such technical marketing initiatives, and working closely with members of marketing, sales, operations, product management and engineering.
Job location: Raleigh, NC or Southfield, MI
- Sales tools: Develop technical product presentations, whitepapers, product guides/videos, technical briefs and other tools, to enable sales to pitch the NuArx solution set effectively.
- Product positioning: Connect market and technology trends with NuArx’s technology to build technical product positioning and messages for key use cases, differentiating our offerings from competitors.
- Competitive intelligence: Research and maintain technical competitive intelligence.
- Product launches: Participate in product launches. Build product messaging. Develop product collateral and sales tools. Handle general support for launch plans.
- Partnerships: Support partnership-related technical product marketing activities.
- Industry events: Attend tradeshows and other events to represent NuArx and showcase solutions.
- Roadmap: Manage above by developing product marketing roadmap.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, marketing or network/technology field. MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience in solution marketing for a technology company.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong strategic thinking.
- Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into values/customer benefits.
- Experience in PCI compliance and/or payment card industry a plus.
- Proven ability to launch and support ideas and vision, and to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Very strong written communication skills and ability to articulate and showcase technology to different types of audiences.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Willing to travel 25% of time.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com, Pardot and Adobe suite.
- Other work tools: Confluence, JIRA, Lucid Chart or similar process mapping tools.
Email resumes to the Human Resource Manager – Lisa Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org