Becoming PCI compliant is the most effect way to protect your pharmacy from a crippling data breach. The Medicine Shoppe understands that achieving PCI compliance is a distraction for busy pharmacy owners. They partnered with NuArx to simplify the process. NuArx delivers Medicine Shoppe pharmacy owners with an enterprise-grade managed firewall, financial protection from a a data breach and tools to become PCI compliant. NuArx has helped thousands of pharmacy owners protect their investment.
NuArx’s SecurePCI solution includes:
- $100,000 of Data Breach Protection – No strings attached coverage up to $100,000 per location
- PCI Compliance Portal – NuArx provides tools to make it easier to become PCI compliant
- Managed Stateful Inspection Firewall – Enterprise-class firewall that is configured, managed, and monitored around the clock by the NuArx security team
- Managed WiFi – Separate groups for employees and guests
- Secure Remote Access – Three seats of secure remote access with two-factor authentication
Provided by NuArx:
- Qualified – NuArx has deep expertise in PCI compliance and information security. We are certified by the PCI Security Standards Council as a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV). NuArx is also an active member of the Secret Service Electronic Crimes Task Force.
- Always Available – NuArx is at its best when there’s a vital need. Phone calls are answered 24/7/365 with 97% of issues resolved on the first call from our U.S.-based team of security experts. Every NuArx employee is empowered to assist customers satisfaction is a measurable metric across all functional areas.
|SecurePCI Portal Features|
|$100,000 of retroactive data breach protection|
|PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) portal|
|Security policy templates|
|External vulnerability scanning|
|Internal Vulnerability scanning|
|Managed stateful inspection firewall|
|Unified Threat Management (UTM) anti-malware|
|Secure remote access with two-factor authentication|
|Named account manager support|
|One-on-one review of compliance process and tools|
|PCI Security Standards Council Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)|
|PCI Security Standards Council Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)|
|Secret Service Electronic Task Force (ECTF)|
Speak with an NuArx Compliance Specialist to determine the best solution for your pharmacy.