As a strategic partner of Five Guys…
NuArx is able to offer special pricing for its comprehensive managed security and compliance service. Franchise owners who have the PAR/CrunchTime POS system can take advantage of the bundle for only $52/month, or $79/month for owners without PAR/CrunchTime.
NuArx’s SecurePCI solution includes:
- $100,000 of Data Breach Protection – No strings attached coverage up to $100,000 per location
- PCI Compliance Portal – NuArx provides tools to make it easier to become PCI compliant
- Managed Stateful Inspection Firewall – Enterprise-class firewall that is configured, managed, and monitored around the clock by the NuArx security team
- Managed Firewall – Enterprise-class firewall that is configured, managed, and monitored around the clock by the NuArx security team
- Secure Remote Access – Three seats of secure remote access with two-factor authentication
Provided by NuArx:
- Qualified – NuArx has deep expertise in PCI compliance and information security. We are certified by the PCI Security Standards Council as a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV). NuArx is also an active member of the Secret Service Electronic Crimes Task Force.
- Always Available – NuArx is at its best when there’s a vital need. Phone calls are answered 24/7/365 with 97% of issues resolved on the first call from our U.S.-based team of security experts. Every NuArx employee is empowered to assist customers satisfaction is a measurable metric across all functional areas.
|SecurePCI Portal Features|
|$100,000 of retroactive data breach protection services|
|PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) wizard with question and answer support|
|Security policy templates|
|External vulnerability scanning|
|PCI e-learning courses (versions for cashier and owner)|
|Secure Cloud Gateway managed stateful inspection firewall with 24/7 monitoring|
|Unified Threat Management (UTM)/ anti-malware, intrusion detection and web content filtering|
|Secure remote access with two-factor authentication|
|Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)*|
|Rogue wireless detection|
|Internal vulnerability scanning*|
|Support 3G/4G failover|