Achieving PCI compliance can be a distraction for a business owner. NuArx understands this and we are built from the ground-up to simplify the process. We are security and compliance experts with deep expertise in the retail industry. NuArx has helped thousands of business owners protect their investment and demonstrate PCI compliance.
NuArx’s SecurePCI solution includes:
- $100,000 of Data Breach Protection – No strings attached coverage up to $100,000 per location
- PCI Compliance Portal – NuArx provides tools to make it easier to become PCI compliant
- Managed Stateful Inspection Firewall – NuArx provides tools to make it easier to become PCI compliant
- Managed Firewall – Enterprise-class firewall that is configured, managed, and monitored around the clock by the NuArx security team
- Secure Remote Access – Three seats of secure remote access with two-factor authentication
Provided by NuArx:
- Qualified – NuArx has deep expertise in PCI compliance and information security. We are certified by the PCI Security Standards Council as a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV). NuArx is also an active member of the Secret Service Electronic Crimes Task Force.
- Always Available – NuArx is at its best when there’s a vital need. Phone calls are answered 24/7/365 with 97% of issues resolved on the first call from our U.S.-based team of security experts. Every NuArx employee is empowered to assist customers satisfaction is a measurable metric across all functional areas.
|$100,000 data breach protection services|
|PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ)|
|Employee training (English and Spanish versions)|
|One-on-one review of compliance process tools|
|Task management and reporting|
|Security policy templates|
|External vulnerability scanning|
|Managed stateful inspection firewall|
|Unified Threat Management (UTM) anti-malware|
|Secure remote access with two-factor authentication|
|Internal vulnerability scanning|
|Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)|
|Rogue wireless detection|
|3G/4G failover support|