Secure, connected and compliant solutions for convenience stores.
Protect your business, brand and customers from data theft.
There are over 150,000 convenience stores in the U.S. that service almost 160 million customers each day for fuel and food service purchases. With both in-store and fuel dispenser credit card transactions occurring hundreds of times a day, C-store owners are at an increased risk for data breaches and credit card theft.
- $100, 000 of retroactice data breach protection services
- 100% of the tools needed for PCI DSS compliance
- Reduces your risk of a data breach
- Protects your customers’ information and your brand equity
- Affortable peace of mind
As a convenience store owner, it’s your responsibility to ensure your store is PCI compliant. Within a year of a data breach 7 out of 10 businesses close. The importance of data protection is consistently rising, placing a strict emphasis on the need for PCI compliance. Failure to remain compliant puts your company and your customers are risk.
NuArx provides 100% of the Tools needed for PCI DSS Compliance
For more information about the features of this product…
Since 2016, several nation-wide C-store chains and oil companies have experienced multiple data breach events.
- 6 out of the top 12 data breach “Repeat Offenders” list were C-stores or gas stations.
- Fuel dispenser skimmers continue to be one of the top credit card theft methods.
- The average cost of a credit card breach to a business is $80,000.
- Don’t assume your POS provider or gas/oil partners handle PCI compliance for you.
To learn more about getting protected…