As a strategic partner of Auntie Anne’s…
NuArx offers special pricing for its comprehensive managed security and PCI compliance service for just $88.26 per month with ZERO out-of-pocket costs.
NuArx’s SecurePCI solution includes:
- $100,000 of Data Breach Protection – No strings attached coverage up to $100,000 per location
- PCI Compliance Portal – NuArx provides tools to make it easier to become PCI compliant
- Managed Firewall – Enterprise-class firewall that is configured, managed, and monitored around the clock by the NuArx security team
- Secure Remote Access – Three seats of secure remote access with two-factor authentication
- Continuous Compliance Management – Assistance in achieving and maintaining PCI compliance.
Provided by NuArx:
- Qualified – NuArx has deep expertise in PCI compliance and information security. We are certified by the PCI Security Standards Council as a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV). NuArx is also an active member of the Secret Service Electronic Crimes Task Force.
- Always Available – NuArx is at its best when there’s a vital need. Phone calls are answered 24/7/365 with 97% of issues resolved on the first call from our U.S.-based team of security experts. Every NuArx employee is empowered to assist customers satisfaction is a measurable metric across all functional areas.
|$100,000 of retroactive data breach protection services|
|PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) portal|
|Secure policy templates|
|External vulnerability scanning|
|Employee Learning Management System Access|
|Business Class Firewall (Secure Cloud Gateway)|
|Secure remote access with two-factor authentication|
|Cloud-based Unified Threat Management|
|Rogue wireless detection|
|Internal vulnerability scanning (5 IPs per location)|
|Continuous Compliance Management|
|Dedicated PCI compliance manager|
|NuArx assists store operator in determining the PCI Compliance requirements|
|Schedules, runs, and manages remediation of quarterly ASV Scans|
|Creates the necessary PCI Compliance Policy|
|Provides annual guidance and the completion of SAQ|
|Presentation of Attestation of Compliance|