What Personal Information does NuArx display or collect?
The information we gather from users enables us to personalize and improve our services, and to allow our users to set up a user account and profile that can be used to interact with NuArx through the Website.
NuArx does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the 18 years of age or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not attempt to register or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under 18 years of age may provide any Personal Information to NuArx. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under 18 years of age, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about anyone under 18 years of age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect the following types of information from our users:
Will NuArx share any of the personal information it receives?
Personal Information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. However, we may share your Personal Information as described below.
Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We anticipate that we may become affiliated with a variety of businesses and work closely with them. In certain situations, these businesses may operate stores at the Website or sell items to you through the Website. In other situations, NuArx may provide services, or sell products jointly with affiliated businesses. You can easily recognize when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction, and we will share user information that is related to such transactions with that affiliated business.
Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples include sending email, analyzing data and providing user services. Unless we tell you differently, NuArx’s agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information for the above purposes.
Communication in Response to User Requests: As part of the Website and our services, you will receive from NuArx [and other users] email and other communication relating to your use of the Website or your profile. You acknowledge and agree that by posting information on the Website or otherwise using the Website, NuArx and its agents [and other users] may send you email, contact you or engage in other communication that they determine, in their sole discretion, relate to your profile or use of the Website. You may opt out of receiving such communications by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
Promotional Offers: We may send offers to certain users on behalf of other businesses. However, when we do so, we do not give the other business your name and address. If you do not wish to receive these offers, please send us an email to unsubscribe.
Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if NuArx, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that NuArx goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of NuArx may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be given the option to prevent the sharing of this information.
Is personal information about me secure?
- Your NuArx account Personal Information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to select and protect your password appropriately and limit access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
- NuArx endeavors to protect user information, however, NuArx cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
- Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily post information to public areas on the Website or any other public forums, such information can be accessed by the public.
What Personal Information can I access?
NuArx allows you to access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information. This list will change as the Website changes. You may currently access the following information:
What other choices do I have?
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, even though it may be needed to take advantage of certain NuArx Website
- You are able to add or update certain information on pages, such as those listed in the “What Personal Information can I Access” section above. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
- You may request deletion of your NuArx account by sending an email to our webmaster at email@example.com. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.
Questions or concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at NuArx, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.